Are you an aspiring music producer who has been looking for an opportunity to showcase your talent and get a good deal with some major artists? Have you heard of Tha Throwdown producers’ battle? Yes? No? Keep reading to find out 5 important facts about the much talked-about music producers’ talent show that could change your life for good.
1. It is open to all music producers: The show is aimed at harnessing the skills of beat makers from all over the country, so you don’t have to live in a particular city to be able to participate. Producers who already have some work out are also free to participate, as it is open to anyone who can make good sounds.
2. You have to be a registered member of the website to participate: One of the criteria required to take part in the contest is that you have to be a registered member of the website. Click here to get started.
3. 40 winners will be shortlisted from the online contest: After you have registered on the website, you can now go ahead and upload your beat on your social media platforms using the hashtag #TTDBattle. From here, 40 finalists will be selected for a head-to-head offline battle.
4. The grand finale will be witnessed by a live audience: If you haven’t mastered the art of performing in front of a live audience, now is the time to start practicing, as the final show will be witnessed by not only the celebrity judges like Sound Sultan, Lambo Davirus, DJ Jimmy Jatt, but also a large audience.
5. The winner will walk away with a cash prize of N1 million: The final winner of the show will be rewarded with a whopping N1 m, music equipment, and the opportunity to produce for some select A-list artists. However, other participants will also get the opportunity to showcase their talents and be noticed by industry reps who might be interested in their craft.
Follow the conversation on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook: @ThaThrowdown. For further information, please visit the website at www.thathrowdown.com
The post 5 Things To Know About Tha Throwdown Music Producers’ Battle appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.